Please click the links to look back at any of our learning that has been sent home.
Follow the below link to a suggested list of websites to support home learning.
Suggested activities to help at home:
- Counting as your walk upstairs
- Recognising familiar numbers and letters in familiar environments
- Singing nursery rhymes
- Moulding letters and numbers from play dough
- Practice mark marking with a variety of tools e.g. pencils, sand, felt tips, stamps
- Reading repetitive stories and encouraging your child to predict what will happen next e.g. Room on the Broom, Brown Bear Brown Bear, We're going on a bear hunt, Pass the jam Jim
- Encourage your child to role play a story they know well e.g. The Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood